I wanted to share some exciting personal news with our gardening group.
December 2, 2015 update:
- I am excited and honored to announce that I have won the prestigious national award “Top People to Watch in Radiology.” Here is a link to the official award announcement from the Journal of Diagnostic imaging.
- Thank you for all of your your support, I am very happy to receive this recognition among the list of 19 other powerful nominees.
- A nomination such as this is further validation that gardeners are leading the charge to a heather society both at work and at home. Thank you for all of your support!
I also want to thank our forward thinking executives at vRad who have supported my work and to all of the amazing professionals working on our team.
- Jim Burke (CEO), Ben Strong, MD (CMO), Shannon Werb (CIO), David Trachenberg (CSO), Tricia Sickmann (VP HR), Jeffrey Harmsen (CFO), Mark Brady (VP), Ryan Check, Mike Kolar
- Jason Blackowiak, Patrick Williamson, Luanne Kuna, Kelly Wunderlich, Johnny Harbieh, Mark Mazzitello, Jodi Kukla, Jeremy Snyder, Rosie Hansen, Juleen Kluver, Keith Gardner, Tom Gleeson, Brian Baker, Deke Weinblatt, Melinda Sewell, Bernadette Vang, Penny Saunders, Karen Scott, Gayle Cooper, Helen Lo, Sam Kline, Jon Helland, Yoseph Yoseph, Aaron Schmidt, Sandy Olson, DeeAnn Heitzman, Jenna Liberda, Greg Huff, Joe Schmugge, Amanda Rasmussen, Hans Petterson, Ray Montecalvo, MD, Michelle Torkelson, Samir Shah, MD, Crystal Moore, Kim Roeder, Megan Jackson, Anita Hackert, Andy Lee
- I was recently interviewed by the Journal of Diagnostic imaging about the future of medicine and radiology.
- Here is a link to that interview-article: Radiologist to Watch 2015: Thomas Osborne, MD